Hi, I’m Neil.
This website is a hodgepodge, just like me:
- INFP who studied an odd combination of Applied Mathematics and Nutrition at college
- With that odd academic combination, do some work with popular health and wellness technologies
- Recent grad who just moved to Silicon Valley
- Aiming to break powerlifting national records over the next 18 months.
- Marketing consultant & certified actuary by day; psuedo-techie & powerlifter by night
- Stargardt’s Juvenile Macular Degeneration trooper
I hope this site can empower some people to reclaim and even improve their well-being. The deep-seated, fundamental reasons behind my own health and fitness behaviors stem from personal scars and insecurities – I think this can often be true for others too. I have scattered personal and professional interests, but my central focus is breaking down the barriers to peoples’ well-being. My belief is that universally accessible technology and universally accessible information can break down some barriers to people’s well-being.