Hi, I’m Neil.
This website is a hodgepodge, just like me:
- INFP who studied an odd combination of Applied Mathematics and Nutrition at college
- With that odd academic combination, I do some work with popular health and wellness technologies
- Recent grad who moved to Silicon Valley
- USA National Record holder for Deadlift in the American Powerlifting Federation, 60 kg Weight Class, Junior, AAPF
- Marketing consultant & certified actuary by day; psuedo-techie & powerlifter by night
- Stargardt’s Juvenile Macular Degeneration trooper
I hope this site can empower some people to reclaim and even improve their well-being. The deep-seated, more fundamental reasons behind my own health and fitness behaviors stem from insecurities and formative (sometimes adverse) experiences – I think this can often be true for others too.
I have scattered personal and professional interests, but my central focus is breaking down the barriers to peoples’ well-being. My belief is that accessible technology and accessible information can break down some of those barriers to people’s well-being.